Sunday, January 07, 2007

Start Over

So here is the year 2007.

For the last three months, it is busy and enjoyable. I quite look forward to the subsequent work, which is really challenging and exciting.

I got some time last weekend to review the show One Tree Hill. I've been loving the songs in this show for quite a long time, such as I Don't Want to Be from Gavin DeGraw (the theme song), Overdue from Get Up Kids and The First Cut Is The Deepest from Sheryl Crow, many of which are performed in Karen's Cafe. It is also fascinating that most episode titles are named after titles of songs. I love songs:-)

Well, it is hard to comment about the characters. I do understand Lucas's decision to leave the town and start over at the end of Season 1. In my mind the story ends there. From Lucas's eyes, I can see tiredness: maybe because of either Haley's new life with Nathan or the things messed up with Peyton and Brooke. I cannot really accept some stories in the following seasons such as his disease or Keith's death; their short starting over and immediate coming back is somewhat ridiculous. But it's life, unpredictable and messing.

No comments: